What is a Muscle Stimulator?
A Muscle stimulator trains your muscles in a way that traditional workouts alone cannot. Used by elite athletes and fitness enthusiasts to enhance their workouts and training programs, electric muscle stimulation (EMS), also known as neuromuscular electric stimulation. Muscle stim is delivered through a device which sends electronic pulses to nerve fibres to create involuntary muscle contractions.
With muscle stimulator, muscles have enhanced efficiency with enhanced results as it evokes type1 and type 2 muscles.
Uses Of Muscle Stimulator
- Muscle strengthening
- Rehabilitation purposes
- Preventing disuse muscle atrophy
- Increasing local blood circulation
- Relaxation of muscles
- Cosmetic muscle toning
DIGISTIM – Computerized Diagnostic Stimulator Unit, is according to international standards. DIGISTIM is an advanced muscle stimulator, which is based on microcontroller.
The features include:
- Two types of pulses, square and triangular
- LCD displays for therapy time and type
- Treatment time & Treatment mode display
- Soft touch key function
- Light Weight
- It has different treatment modes including Iontophoresis, Galvanic, Faradic, Surged faradic, TENS, TENS Burst.
- Voltage – 220V/ 50Hz
- Diagnostic-01, .03, .3, 1, 3, 10, 30, 100,300 mSec
- Therapeutic-30 – 300 mSec (1 mSec step)
- Pulse type-Square, Triangular
- Frequency-2 – 250 Hz in (1 Hz step)
- Output current-0 – 50 mA
- Timer-0 – 60 mins
We also provide Compact Muscle Stimulator, which can be operated through mains or by a battery. It has 3 modes that can be varied by a single control. The main advantage of this model is that it is a handy model.
HMS Medical Systems provides the best range of quality medical equipments in India. Our products meet international standards and specifications. An ISO certified company geared to meet the challenges with dedication and devotion.
Visit Us : hms.co.in
Mail Us : email@example.com